We're hiring Software Developers
Messente is a fast-growing profitable startup based in Estonia
providing dead simple mobile messaging and 2-step verification API’s. In other words - we help large international businesses to send notifications to their customers and we help online services to protect their users :)
Our clients are based mainly in Europe and include web applications, banks, hotels, airlines, retail chains, consumer brands and other businesses coming from a wide range of industries.
Messente is founded by Mobi Solutions, the company who launched Fortumo
. Having the initial founders of Mobi and Fortumo as our advisors helps us grow and shape our products for the international client portfolio.
We're hiring developers who can build great products
We are looking for people who will join our development team, help us conquer new markets and be fun to work with :)
We need someone who simply gets things done, is able to set priorities to development tasks based on business needs.
What will you be doing?
If you were already working in our team, here are some things you would have done over the last few weeks:
- developed our multi-threaded high-performance SMS sending platform
- brainstormed about the service platform framework trying to think ahead for a few years
- helped configure linux-based servers
- might have solved some support cases
- documented everything
- played a round or two of disc golf with the team :)
Which qualifications should you have?
In order to do all those things well and enjoy it you would need to:
- have extensive knowledge of Java, C++ or Python
- be able to work independently and efficiently
- have excellent command of English
- It would be handy if you also had experience with web servers, databases and linux
Why join us?
Apart from the fact that we’re a great team, here are some other reasons to join us:
- You will have flexible work hours.
- You are free to work from wherever you choose. Our HQ is in Tartu, Estonia but not everyone from the team lives and works in Estonia.
- We provide a competitive salary which recognises your performance and accomplishments.
- Last but not least, being part of fast growing startup is exciting :)
If you recognised yourself in this description - definitely apply by sending us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
In the cover letter please share which programming language(s) you are fascinated about and what have you been building lately.