We are constantly working on improving our platform and implementing new features to it. In this blog post, you'll find an overview of two new feature updates and other updates implemented in February 2021.
Country filter in Omnimessage History
This filtering feature was one of the highest requested features that we had in the past few months and it's finally here. You can now analyse your message history per each country that you are sending messages to. It's especially useful if you have high volumes to multiple markets, saving you tons of time.
Please note that this update is available only for Omnichannel API users.
Inbound messages in Omnimessage History
If you have set up a 2-way communication with your clients, then this update is for you. All Omnichannel API users can now see the incoming messages in their messaging history.
Other updates and fixes
- New Feature: Display Shared Secret and configured API version in Inbound Numbers page under Developers section
- Changed: Remove vouchers functionality
- New Feature: Add HMAC header for request validation for Inbound Message callback request when Omnichannel API is used
- Changed: Add support for mclass and binary data format for SMS
- Changed: Update message history asynchronously to speed up internal message processing
- Fixed: Fixed a bug where message details were not correctly stored in the archive
- Fixed: Fixed a race condition in statistics update logic
- Fixed: Fixed a bug in statistics generation where the update failed on the first try
- Fixed: In some edge cases the API returned FAILED for a phone number where it should have returned UNKNOWN status
- Fixed: Fixed a bug where a multipart SMS was split internally to two pieces when it should not have
Stay tuned for the next overview and new updates (or keep an eye on our changelog). We would be very happy to hear what you think of these updates and what we should improve next. If you have any feedback or suggestions, feel free to send me an email to email@example.com. Take care and I'll see you soon!