Visiting the Wholesale World Congress every year is starting to become a tradition for our connectivity team. And this year is no exception.
Our connectivity experts are inviting you to meet them on September 21-22 in Madrid, Spain. There you will find our booth in Room Doblon, stand no 23.
Uku Tomikas, Head of Global Connectivity at Messente, says that this year his team will have three goals that they aim to achieve at the event:
1) Meet new and existing global partners to explore new partnership opportunities.
2) Strengthen Messente's local connection network. If you are a local provider, then we encourage you to meet with us.
3) Discuss market development regarding data privacy and Artificially Inflated Traffic. Lately, our industry has been under attack. This has to be fought against.
"Messente is always looking for ways to contribute to the industry and improve our global network. If you find any of these points something of interest to you, you are very welcome to come by our booth or book a meeting with us," said Uku.
You can book a meeting with:
- Uku Tomikas, Head of Global Connectivity - email@example.com
- Liisu Paidla, Senior Carrier Relations Lead Asia - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tõnis Kirsipuu, Senior Carrier Relations Lead EU & North-America - email@example.com
- Janis Lietavietis, Senior Carrier Relations Lead MENA - firstname.lastname@example.org
About the event
WWC is an event for the entire industry with participants from all areas of the Wholesale Telecom Industry, including Tier 1, 2 and 3 carriers, mobile/wireless operators, ISPs, VoIP providers and technology partners from the voice, SMS, data, satellite, sub-sea and fixed-line markets.