We're hiring software developers who want to build great products
We are looking for people who will join our development team, help us conquer new markets, and are fun to work with.
We need someone who gets things done, is able to set priorities of development tasks based on business needs.
WHAT will YOU BE DOING
Development team members work on the following:
- build the SMS messaging platform
- develop the backend for the time-based one-time password (TOTP) platform and app, Verigator.
- participate in the product roadmap –brainstorm and think a few years ahead about the platform framework
- help configure Linux-based servers (lxc, PostgreSQL, nginx, etc.)
- document everything
- attend weekly developer meetings to keep up with everyone's work
- maybe play a round or two of disc golf with the team :)
Qualifications we're looking for
Here's what we think you need to be successful at Messente as a developer:
- have good knowledge of Python or Java
- be able to work independently and efficiently
- have an excellent command of English
- are able to get things done and set priorities based on business needs
- it would be handy if you also had experience with web servers, databases, and linux
APART FROM THE FACT THAT WE’RE A GREAT TEAM, HERE ARE A FEW OTHER REASONS WHY JOIN US:
- Messente is a company with a proven business model going through an exciting growth period. Fast-growing startups are fun :)
- We go out of our way to create a culture of learning and self-development.
- You are free to work from whichever office you choose. Our HQ is in Tartu, we have also an office in Tallinn, but not everyone from the sales team lives and works in Estonia.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to manage your own time reflect our commitment to making it easy to integrate your career with the rest of your life.
- Last but not least - salary. We live in a competitive world so we pay competitive rates that recognise your efforts.
Messente is a fast-growing profitable startup based in Estonia providing dead simple mobile messaging and 2-step verification APIs. In other words - we help large international businesses to send notifications to their customers and we help online services to protect their users :)
Our clients are based mainly in Europe and include web applications, banks, hotels, airlines, retail chains, consumer brands and other businesses coming from a wide range of industries.
Messente is founded by Mobi Solutions, the company that launched Fortumo
. Having the initial founders of Mobi and Fortumo as our advisors helps us grow and shape our products for the international client portfolio.